Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring, green grass, fresh air, & PICTURES!

Hello, and WELCOME BACK! I can't beleive how quickly time has flown and it's back into business! The fresh air, warmer weather, and GREEN GRASS, just makes me itch to get outside with my camera! I am sorry to say that because of this being my last summer with ALL my babies at home before my oldest starts Kindergarten, I will be cutting back my sessions..:( I am currently limiting my sessions to family & close friends, with the exception of a few slots for past clients. I absolutely hate turning people down when I get the offer to get out my camera, but I know this is the best decision for me and my family. I have to spend all the time I possibly can with my babies and enjoy it as stress free as possible...:) I appreciate everyone's support and hopefully it won't be long until I jump back in with both feet, but for now I'm sure I'll keep extra busy! Please keep up to date with Abby Yoder Photography and give me your input on my work, I appreciate ALL comments!

( a couple pictures of me with my kiddos in Florida 2010)

GOD BLESS!

39 comments:

  1. ohhh abby! i know we have to make those decisons for our families, but i'm heartbroken!!! you have been the only person i've been comfortable with for pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...best picture ever! Seriously! You captured a great moment with you and L. and the caption you put with it was perfect! You have a gift Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pictures :) That bottom one is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 聰明的人喜歡猜心 雖然每次都猜對了卻失去了自己的心............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 與朋友在一起,分擔的痛苦是減半的痛苦,分享的快樂是加倍的快樂。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」..................................................

    ReplyDelete